All children and young people who participate in our organisation deserve a safe and positive experience throughout our nationwide network of clubs and events.
England Boxing’s Safeguarding Policy ensures that children and young people are able to develop personally, socially, emotionally and physically within a culture that is committed to safeguarding them from harm.
You can contact England Boxing’s Compliance Manager Gordon Valentine on 07590 600001 or email@example.com with any safeguarding queries.
Key safeguarding documents
The England Boxing Child Protection Policy and Procedures documents can be downloaded in full below.
You can view more information on a variety of topics from the main child protection and safeguarding menu.
Other related policies and documents
- What to do if you have concerns about the safety of a child
- Club child protection policy template
- Coach and Volunteer Safeguarding Guidance
- Guidance on dealing with bullying
- Children and young people’s charter
- Changing room guidelines for clubs
- Travel safe with children team manager’s guide
- Transporting children or young persons in a private car
- Hiring transport
- Child protection officers at events
- Club Welfare Officer handbook
- Safeguarding referral form
- Positions and breaches of trust
- Managing challenging behaviour
- Appropriate communication guidance
- Adults at risk policy
- Whistle blowing guide
- Parental consent form – doping test
- Parental consent form – photography
- Parental consent form – travel
- Video and photography at events
- Flowcharts – Disclosure of Information
- Flowcharts – DBS Application Process
- Flowcharts – If you have concerns about anyone’s behaviour in boxing
- Flowcharts – If you have concerns about a child being abused outside a boxing environment