Box In Mind Bitesize – August dates now available
July 22, 2020 | by Lynette Mayo
The Box In Mind Bitesize online courses have now been running for two months and over 200 England Boxing Members have attend them.
The feedback from the courses has been fantastic and has helped develop the course further.
“Some real food for thought and some great tips and input from course candidates”.
“It has given me a mechanism in which I can assess the boxers within the gym and how I can help them”.
“It was an insightful and very beneficial presentation – on a subject which simply doesn’t get talked about enough”.
If you are interested in taking part in an online Box In Mind Bitesize session, they are being hosted by three different Box In Mind tutors throughout August.
- Thursday 6th August – 6pm
- Sunday 9th August – 11.00am
- Thursday 13th August- 6pm
- Monday 17th August – 6pm
- Tuesday 25th August – 6pm
- Sunday 30th August – 11.00am
- Tuesday 4th August – 10.30am
- Wednesday 12th August – 10.30am
- Monday 17th August – 10.30am
- Thursday 20th August – 10.30am
- Monday 24th August – 10.30am
- Thursday 27th August – 6pm
- Monday 3rd August – 3pm
- Wednesday 5th August – 10am
- Friday 14th August – 3pm
- Tuesday 25th August – 10.30am
- Wednesday 26th August – 3pm
If you wish to book a place on one of these sessions, please got the Box In Mind course page on the England Boxing website, by clicking here.