Expression of interest: Women’s Officials Development Programme Mentors
July 14, 2023 | by Chris Boyd
With the planning of the second cohort of the Women’s Officials Development Programme well underway, England Boxing is delighted to invite experience England Boxing officials to express their interest in mentoring on the programme.
As a mentor on the programme, you must hold at least a current Grade B England Boxing Official certification.
The expectations for a WODP mentor are:
- To have regular contact with your mentee(s).
- Complete an Individual Development Plan with your mentee(s).
- Attend and participate in the monthly WODP call/activity as much as possible.
- Engage in WODP WhatsApp group discussions.
- Provide support for your mentee(s) where needed with the help and support of the WODP Coordinator.
The WODP Coordinator will:
- Continue to help and support you with your mentee(s).
- Address any needs or questions you may have.
- Give any other additional help and support that may be required.
- Keep regular contact and have progress updates with all mentors.
Please email Amy Pu via email@example.com, stating your full name, region, role(s) as an official and grade, and why you’d like to become one of the mentors on the programme.
The deadline for the expression of interest is midnight 6th August 2023.