Formal notice: England Boxing AGM 2023 Agenda/Voting
September 1, 2023 | by Nabillah Akhtar
Date: Monday 25th September 2023
Start time: 6pm
Venue: Online via Zoom – joining details are issued to all registered delegates
1. To receive the minutes from the 26th Annual General meeting.
2. To receive the Chairman’s and CEO’s report for the Company for the year, which will be send to all registered delegates.
3. To receive a report on the Company’s accounts for the year.
4. To consider and vote on any proposed special resolution to make changes to the Articles of Association (if any).
5. Any other business, notified no less than seven days before the AGM takes place. AOB proposals must be sent in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org, FAO of Jerome Pels. After the formal part of the AGM, the Board will take questions from the floor including progress on the Strategy for the period 2022-27.
By Order of the Board
(Chief Executive Officer)
Registration of Delegates
The Articles of the Company state that a club representative must have an authorisation document signed by two club officers in order to confirm them as authorised to vote. A copy of this form is below.
All signed forms must be sent to the England Boxing office to enable basic attendance numbers to be established and confirm that the club is able to vote in accordance with the Articles of Association. It also enables us to send a link to the meeting to the delegates.
In addition to voting members, Associations are entitled to send a representative, who can attend and speak but not vote on behalf of that Association. Secretaries have been sent an invitation for their Committees to determine their representative.
Access an authorised club voting form by clicking here.
Details of the Articles including quorum can be viewed here.
Please note that in the event the meeting is not quorate at the 6pm start time, then the AGM can proceed as quorate at 7pm.
The AGM proceedings can therefore be completed on the day. In the event this happens, the intervening period shall be filled by the Board taking questions from those in attendance.