If you’re thinking of stepping into the ring for the first time for a For One Night Only bout, here’s what you can expect.
- An opportunity to live, train and compete under England Boxing regulations, following in the footsteps of stars such as Anthony Joshua, Tyson Fury, Nicola Adams and Terri Harper.
- Boxers will experience weight loss and strength development as a result of their training.
- You will experience the glitz and glamour and feeling of competing under the lights and smoke in front of a crowd.
- You will have to commit to a 12-week training programme, which will be managed and developed by an experienced Level 2 England Boxing coach.
- You will be expected to take part in a minimum two, ideally three, training sessions per week.
- You must undergo a full England Boxing medical by a registered doctor.
- You must register on the England Boxing vault (the club where you train will help you do this).
- All boxers must have a pre-bout medical.
- You can be assured that, at all times, boxers’ health and welfare will be paramount.
- There may be an occasion where a boxer cannot compete because there is not a safe pairing to be made. Boxers’ health and welfare is paramount.
Further FONO details
Click here to download the FONO guidance document.
If you have any queries, please email, in the first instance, email@example.com